July 2, 2013

Summer iSteve Panhandling Drive

My Spring panhandling campaign was an encouraging success. I appreciate and am motivated by your feedback (especially feedback in the form of money). The boost to my energy that your support induces has helped me raise my traffic stats by about 20-25 percent since the last fundraiser began.

So, I'm going to run a donation drive each quarter of the year. 

First, you can make a tax deductible contribution via VDARE by clicking here.

Second, you can make a non-tax deductible contribution by credit card via WePay by clicking here

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91607-4142

Thanks.

3 comments:

Puzzle Pirate said...

Keep it up and soon you'll be bigger than Drudge!

Sam said...

Question for the Sailerista on here

What is the average amount you donate and do you choose the recurring option?

Karl said...

Steve,
I enjoy your thoughts and writing a great deal. An odd reverb ran through me when I read of your increased traffic numbers. I thought "he should keep quiet about that."

People who read you don't speak in mixed company about that fact. Let your readership grow and let the apples that fall from the tree be your reward.

Only you an Goog know your traffic. For a guy like you, keeping quiet about it might be a wise discretion.